Tuesday 22 May 2012

Honey-Do list update


IMG_3231Well not every thing got done that was on the list over the weekend, it wound up being really nice and to hot to do to much around the house.  But the garden is about half planted, the lawn is mowed, and the pool is fully operational and was actually used (the water is only 15 degrees C bburrr).  The family had there priority on the pool so it was the only thing that got done in its entirety.  So I keep plugging away at the garden and it should be done by the end of the week, which is good for me, I usually don’t have it done in May. Today I got my white pumpkin seeds and as a bonus I found some  seeds for the jade pumpkins(they’re a blue/green colour), and the tomatoes and peppers to pant too. Now I have to work though all the tomatoes, zucchini, and raspberries in my freezer, so I can make room for all of this years garden vegg.  I’m working on a batch of spaghetti sauce right now I've never made   it so we’ll see how it goes.
IMG_3235
My garden as it sits right now
IMG_3223
Pool Before (yuck!)
IMG_3234
Pool After (with it’s shiny new cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment