Friday 11 May 2012

Regency Bib Front Dress part III: Complications




Dress dairy entry for day three.  Ive run into some complications with my sleeves.  I basted my first sleeve into the opening and tried it on ....  popped 6 pins out, telling me I need a little more give in the under arm. So I'm going to work out a gusset of sorts to fit and try again.  I drafted out the rough shape I need, but being frustrated with my sleeve issues, changed gears a little bit and decided to work on my regency shift.  I will work on the sleeves on the week end (update IV to be posted on Monday).  I did manage to close up the seem in the skirt back, but don't want to do any more work on the rest on a hole until I figure out those sleeves.. Arggg :S.


There is a future post for my Regency under pinnings coming where I'll give you all the details.  But for now this is all you get  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment