Tuesday 8 May 2012

This Weeks Crafty Diversions

So this week I've been working on my mother in laws birthday/mothers day present, I should be pretty safe posting it here, not like any one is reading my posts lol. So this is how is looks so far, she really likes apples and owls.  I found a little wire fruit bowl and a set of apple dish towels to line the bottom.  I all so added in some of my hand knit wash cloths.


 And I made up some apple coasters based on the pattern found here, but as I mentioned before I'm not known for following directions well and winged it as usual.  I think they look good enough to be dripped on :).  there is a tutorial for them too, you can find it here








I finished another UFO project this week as well.  I like how it turned out, but its a little blah .. I'll have to add some ribbon flowers or some thing to it. I made it from this from the book Making Vintage Bags, I've made a few of the bags from this book.  One of these days I'll buy it, but for now I just keep borrowing it from the library.



I made a set of father and son boxers just for fun, I thought it would be cute.


Watched Pride and Prejudice twice!






I've got just shy of a dozen t-shirt market bags ready to run through the sewing machine destined for the farmers market.

And made this snazzy little number that matches my new curtains.  You can find the tutorial here.  I'm starting to get a bit of a 50's vibe going in my kitchen I'm kinda digging it.  :D



I think thats about it for the little stuff from last week, un till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment