Friday 18 May 2012

The Honey-do List


Picture from phone 184
Today I decided to post something a little different. I’m taking a little break from sewing this week to work on the household honey-do list.  I have  bunch of little projects to do around my house that have been sitting around for a long time (years in some cases).  There is a cupboard to go up in the bathroom, and I would like to paint my towel rack that the previous finish is coming off of.  And this is garden weekend here, I have my potatoes to go in the garden, and we are going to plant the pumpkin patch and get some of the other vegg in. 
And there is the pool (I use the term loosely 10 ft round & 2ft deep) to be cleaned (yuck), set up and ready to go …  with the temps getting up there its time to  get R done.
So I’ve spent most of my week in preparation for getting some stuff done around the house, like getting gas for the lawn mower, getting the garden supplies, and all the hardware and paint for some of the bigger projects.
Picture from phone 143 I will post some before and after pictures of some of the projects  as I go.
I’ve done some little things like knitting up some washcloths, lot of baking before it gets to warm this week, but nothing to exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment